As I’m sure everyone has their own list of make-up must haves, I thought it would be fun to share mine. So, here are my top 5 products that have been in constant rotation in my make-up bag for literally years!
1. NARS bronzer in Laguna My complexion is fairly light, so adding some bronzer is just the thing to pump up the color year round. It’s my go to bronzer that always goes on smooth and even has a subtle sparkle, leaving my skin looking luminous!
2. Clinique dramatically different moisturizing lotion This has got to be hands down the best moisturizer for the face. Always smooth and never greasy, and best of all, leaves skin feeling refreshed.
3. Maybelline the Turbo Volum’ Express mascara Never clumps and always extends lash length adding plenty of volume.
4. MAC lipsticks Of all the lipsticks I’ve tried, I’ve stayed with these the longest. Always smooth and fun to mix colors. My fav color being Faux, an awesome neutral that I sometimes mix with shades of red to punch up the color.
5. C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint in Pink Mint Best lip gloss ever! Comes in lots of shades that mix well with lipsticks, or looks great on its own. As an added bonus, it even has a yummy mint flavor that keeps breath fresh too!
So what’s everyone think of my list and what are some of your fav products?