With Summer fast approaching, I find my self thinking about some of my favorite memories from Summer’s past and making plans for the upcoming season. Many of these memories usually include being on a beach somewhere, preferably along Croatia’s enchantingly beautiful Adriatic Coast. There’s nothing better than enjoying the view from one of the lovely seaside cafes. During the warm weather I’m typically drawn to light easy styles like flowy dresses and tops that remind me of the Mediterranean region.
- The beautiful Greek scenery in Before Midnight totally reminds me of the alluring Croatian coast #AdriaticAllure 20 hours ago
- Made the most of this rainy afternoon by having some treats @Schmackarys & later seeing #BeforeMidnight at the Angelika 20 hours ago
- "Don't ever let anyone dull your sparkle" #ShineBrightLikeADiamond 1 day ago
- On my list this weekend! RT “@nytimesarts: Movie Review: ‘Before Midnight,’ With Julie Delpy and Ethan Hawke nyti.ms/10VR7FI 2 days ago
- @ninagarcia Beautiful! I need a trip to Italy asap, it has been far too long! 2 days ago